Wednesday 30 October 2013

The re-start

So, I called the gym, my membership doesn't run out till June next year so there's no point stopping now. This is both good and bad. Bad because I could do with the membership fee but good because I can still go! I am going to hammer it, see if I can't do the Iwan Thomas Twitter hashtag thingy #RippedByXmas. Got to give it a bash though hey? First go was this morning, if I'm not too stiff in the morning I shall bash it again (fnar fnar). 

TT this week was pretty ace. We won 8-2 which gave us 5 points and sent us top of div 2. Unfortunately I lost 1 of my singles matches, which was a bit annoying, still ok though. We got a bonus result last night as our nearest challenger for the top spot lost 8-2! That leaves us 3 points clear at the top, and we play that particular team next Thursday. 
We also have the individual tournament next Wednesday. Not going to take it too seriously though, just use it to get my eye in for the match the next night. 

I have also decided to cut down on using my bike, mainly because the bloody thing is breaking bit by bit and I can't afford to replace the damned parts. Sooo, running shoes and Garmin at the ready then. 

Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment