Friday 8 January 2016

Whiskey is fuel right?

I only ask cos that's I put down me last night. Finished off the Jim Beam after a shit TT match. We lost and I said lots of naughty words, nuff sed innit. 
So a late night with whiskey plus having to get up at 5 is a bloody stupid thing to do I have decided. 
Needless to say I didn't get up at 5, got up at 6 instead. Commence rushing about like fewl and not being able to find anything, getting out the door a few mins late, attempting to run to work with knackered legs and dodgey guts, and having to stop in the garage to get food. 
Turned up 15 mins late. Arse. 


Got Taekwondo training tonight so that should ensure my legs are smashed to shit ready for tomo. Glad I have ibuprofen. 

Ta much. 

1 comment:

  1. Ibuprofen is my friend too1 Thank goodness for that! Yes, we can!

    ReplyDelete