Saturday 28 May 2011

Time to get the finger out boi!

Here we are again, almost anyway, that there running challenge that got me blogging in the first place.
It's almost time for the Juneathon, and do you know what, I'm quite excited about it.
I love having targets to beat, my particular targets for this challenge are to actually complete the thing this time. The Janathon beat me on day 22, 4/5 short of the 100 mile mark.
Also, it is the lead up to my training for the Abingdon Marathon in October, the training is planned to start on June 26th.
By all accounts, this should be a shite site easier than the Janathon what with there being no snow and ice and all that, will it be as much fun though, I can only hope. (I like the snow and ice!).

As with the Janathon, if you followed my blog (link is up on the right there if you want a shufftee) back then, I will post a link to my RunKeeper account for each run I do every day, in my blog, as well as logging each run on the Running Free website.
Any new kit I get, I shall try and review for your interest, as well as any races I take part in, though none are planned at the moment.

Here's to the Juneathon and everyone taking part. If you're new to it, prepare yourself, it sounds easy - jog, log & blog every day - but believe me it really isn't, it is however one beast of a challenge.
Good luck everyone, hope to see you at the picnic in July.

Roll on June the oneth.

No comments:

Post a Comment