Tuesday 31 May 2011

The Juneathon cometh!

Juneathon starts in 2 hours (I'm writing this at 10pm) and I'll be on my first run of said Juneathon in 8 or less hours.
I did run this evening, but only home from work. I have also logged it on the running free website, and I am blogging about it, so I guess I've already started!

It wasn't a magical run, but I did enjoy running to the new Prodigy album. Damn thing made me speed up when I was hurting, by I still loved it! I defy anyone not to pick up the pace at least a little bit while listening to the live version of Run with the Wolves!

Here is the link to today's run - - I'm writing this on my phone so normally the link won't appear like it has there. I will put the link to my runs in each day of my blog, as well the run being linked to fb and twitter directly. If you happen to see the tweet telling you I'm running, click the wee linky thing and stalk me, in a subtle way that is of course.

Anyway, that's enough drivel from me, got to get up jolly early on the morrow.
Good night each and all, I look forward to reading your blogs n stuff.

Cheero!

Ninjabread man.

No comments:

Post a Comment