Saturday 26 October 2013

NEEED to sort it out!

Wotcha. 

Ain't been here for a while, and I know I should do. 

TT has started again, we're 4 matches into the season now with 3 wins & 1 loss,  & I'm still pissed that we lost. I know I should just forget it and move on ready for the next match but it irritates me. Ah well, I suppose I'll get over it soon, the best way would be with a damned good thrashing of RAL in our next match on Monday night. We shall see. 

I haven't run much. 
Back in April I set myself a extremely unrealistic goal of completing MK marathon in under 3 hours. Bearing in mind the furthest I have ever run is 18 miles in 2.5 hours, it wasn't a very good thing to attempt. Needless to say there is no chance of me doing it as I've not even entered MK for 2014. I still like the idea of a sub 3 hour marathon though so ANY running I do will be targeted towards that achievement and all my running related tweets will have the #sub3 thing going on. 

Because of work and home life, I've not been able to hit the gym as much as I'd like. I fear I my have to cancel my membership and put the fee towards something else as I'm defo not getting my monies worth. I will try and nail it though in the lead up to Xmas and perhaps get myself a multigym to use at home outside. I shall be having words with my work colleagues to see if they can assist me with this, ie they come in at 6.30 in the evening if I can get my lazy carcas in at 6.30 in the morning. Me getting in is the tricky part as I am a lazy lazy snecker. 
I do have another reason for nailing the gym and getting my arse out running again, well 2 actually. 1, I want to get myself in some sort ripped shape for mrs wifey, and 2, I have just taken delivery of new uniform for work and the trousers have a 30 inch waist. I, do not have such a waist, not far off it mind but they're still a bit on the snugg side. 

I will come back sometime soon and let you know how goes it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment