Saturday 8 June 2013

Week 2

And lo, so beginneth week 2 of 2013's Juneathon (not to be confused with the group of a similar name on Running Free *spit*) with the same run I have done every day of the 1st week.
I was hoping to up the distance by at least a couple of miles, but being the lazy gobshite that I am, I got out of bed a bit late.
So instead of doing a 10k+ run I had to opt for the short run to work, but gave it some oomph.
The splits made for some nice reading, for myself anyway. I will add the link later as I'm unable to at the mo, I can tell you I covered the 3.75 miles in 27.30 and each mile split was faster than the previous. Mile 1 was roughly 8 mins, 2 - 7.30, 3 - 7.05 with the last 0.75 mile at 6.45 ish.
I'm hoping to get out and Parkrun next Sat morning and would like to go sub 21 if poss, though I shaln't be too miffed if I don't get it, but I will of course smash myself to snot trying.

That's me all caught up with bloggage and stuff, I seem to have covered 30 miles or so so far. Quite happy with that I most defo are.

Whoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment