Wednesday 4 January 2012

Janathon Day 4 - The Lazy One.

Aye, you read it right - L.A.Z.Y.

I was supposed to go to the gym this morning but was too lazy to get the finger out andget a shift on. I was up early enough no problem thanks to wee George (no. 2 son) who decided that 5am was a sensible and healthy time to get up, which was also 10 mins earlier than myalarm was set for. Why I just didn't get on with stuff like I should have done I shallnever know, I shall however without the slightest of doubt, not get on with stuff again.
The problem with not getting on with stuff is that I start work at 7am. You can see problems already can't you. I don't have the option of going to the gym in the evening soit HAS to be in the morning before work. The nearest gym to me is The Exercise Lounge in Didcot, who open the earliest in the area too, at 6:15.
For me to get a decent workout I have to be waiting at the door when they open. I then have to squeeze the workout into 30 mins before getting changed and leaving for work. I didn't leave the flat till 6:15 due to my idleness, so straight to work it was for me. The night officer was very surprised to see me beeping to get in at 6:30.

Today's run was also lazy, but by jebus didn't that wind pick up! The short route home (as requested by wifey), which was not a bad thing as my legs are still feeling the effects of the first 3 days of Janathon. Probably best not to go silly today anyway as I have a double run planned for tomorrow as well as my first TT match of the year.
I shall prob post tomorrows blog on Friday morning, or at least very late tomorrow night unless I get a chance to write it during the match.

Until next time chummies.

1 comment:

  1. Hanging around, waiting for the gym to open? We have pubs like that in our village. Well impressed that you normally get there AND squeeze everything in, so you can be excused just this once.

    ReplyDelete