Sunday 4 January 2015

Busy day, for a change!

Yeah I know, disgusting innit?
At work all day on a Saturday actually doing WORK! Wasn't too keen on the idea myself but it needed doing, just struggled to find the motivation to do it, before realising I would probably get the sack if I didn't do it. Motivation enough even for an idle feck like myself. Still, got it done eventually, I just hope my boss thinks it's good enough. 
But then that brings up another question doesn't it. If he thinks it is good enough, will he get me to do more of them? I bloody well hope not, sort of. 

And so to Janathon 3. 
Slightly longer route home than the last 2 efforts, and I mean slightly 6.28km and in 37 odd mins. Very slow considering I've done the same route in 26 mins a while back. Still, that's what this is for, getting the legs back. 
Hopefully do 10k for day 4. We shall see. 
See y'all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment