Friday 2 January 2015

The Janathon Return....

Howdy folks, how's y'all?
Been a while innit. I'm back now though, but probs not for very long. Just until my knees collapse or some such. 

I'm still cycling, running and Table Tennising, but since last you read my twaddle I've started Taekwondoing too. It made sense really, done it years ago but not for long, my 2 boys started back in 2013 (or poss earlier) and really enjoy it, I was offered membership at a massively discounted rate so had to take it. Been doing it since the start of 2014 and am 3 grades in with 7 to go to hit that black belt target. 
Any road, more on that later, this shit's all about the run. 
It wasn't very exciting. It was just my standard bimble home-work route. It was dark, wet and windy, but I was teched up with a Wahoo Tickr HRM thing, head torch and my new shiny Nathan Zephyr Fire 100 running torch - 

so I was quite well kitted up, also being a bit wussy and wearing several layers, I was a bit too warm tbh. Glad it was only a tickle over 5k otherwise I may have boiled myself. 
But that was that, the 1st of hopefully, if I'm sensible!, 31 daily runs. 5.4km nice and slow in just about half an hour. 
Sadly most of my runs will be in the dark so not likely to see much to report. Hoping to hear Owls at some point though, that'd be top. 
Cheers folks. 

2 comments:

  1. Well done. Taekwondoing, eh? My dad goes Aikidoing and loves it. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owls are cool https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JsDja5Hvvo

    ReplyDelete