Thursday 6 June 2013

Boring day of nothingness.

Yep, fraid so.
Juneathon 5 consisted of nothing but my run home from work, stuffing my face with cake at said work and a prolonged visit to the toilet once at home. Details will not be supplied apart from that I think it was a result of having a dicky tum for roughly 3 days last week.

The cake at work was yummy though, Eccles cake followed by Millionaires Shortbread followed by some sort of appley pastry thing, not all one after the other I hasten to add, though I did still feel very naughty for scoffing them all.

The run was pleasant enough, but again it was just the short 3 & 3/4 mile trip from work to home. I was very happy to discover that I could shove the details of the run straight onto RunningFree from my Garmin, though I have to go through Chrome to do it as for some strange and unknown reason (unknown to me anyway) Safari hates Garmin and tries to shut down when I use it. I shall do this more often.

Juneathon Day 5

The day was ended on a high thanks to my lovely wifey who popped off to the shop earlier and came back bearing Strongbow Pear Cider. This is always welcome.

Hopefully at some point I will have something more interesting v soon, but until then you'll have put up with this dirge. Sozzers. Laters. Innit.

2 comments:

  1. There's no such thing as "Pear Cider". Cider is made from apples by definition. The alcoholic drink made from pears is called Perry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cider was my choice when I was too young to get in a pub. Then it was lager. Now I have discovered the middle aged delights of real ale and Desperados!! Good luck for the rest of Juneathon!

    ReplyDelete