Sunday 2 June 2013

Juneathonagain day 1again.

Hello!

I'm still here. Sorry.
And so is Juneathon, the vicious bastard. Only kidding fellow 'athoners, it's not vicious.

Well, stuff has happened since last I infected the web with my drivel, it'd be a pretty boring place if it hadn't really wouldn't it. But I may well go into that at a later date.

And so, to the important stuff - Juneathon.
I'm going to take it easy this year in a probably vain attempt not to smash my legs off, and by easy I mean not running 10 miles twice in 24 hours like I did last time, stupid boy. Mostly I will be running to and from work (3.65 miles) to start with, with a club run slung in there hither and thither for the first couple of weeks before I up the distance at all.
So that is where we start this years attempt, with a 3.65 mile run home from work at 9pm last night, hence the next-day bloggage. It wasn't a very exciting run apart from having to stop suddenly to avoid being squishedby a car, but it was quite a pleasant evening, so that was nice.
That is the end of that'n, I shall return later however with more "exciting" adventures. Till then, ta taa.

No comments:

Post a Comment