Sunday 2 June 2013

Ooh dear, that's not a good sign!

Running is going ok though, yaaay.

Fear not merry gentle folk, I meant my ability to think mildly amusing blog titles.

Meh, and so to day 2.
Twas a pleasant outing again, which is a nice start to Juneathon I think you may agree. As day 1 was a run home from work last night, and as much as I hate to do it tomorrow, I must return there in the morning. On my way there I intend to go to the gym where I will attempt to burn some fat and double my 1-pack.. But for this I need my bicycle. Guess where the little beggar is? Yup, it be at work, so, as they say in the famous song, hi-ho hi-ho it's off to National Grid Stores I go.
That was my run today, back into work to pick up my bike, in a slightly quicker time than yesterday, which was nice, followed by a little bike ride back home.

Tomorrows run will again be on my way back from work, but this time armed with a Garmin FR110! Yaay me for finally getting one woo woo.
So, till then my athletical type chums, pip pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment