Tuesday 4 June 2013

Spider legs!

It's weird the things that stick in your mind isn't it? I mean, it's never the important stuff like birthdays and anniversaries *ahem* and such like. It's most usually the randomly stupid stuff that actually doesn't matter in the slightest. Example -
Whilst in the gym, I was doing reps of bicep curls in front of the massive mirror on the wall. This wasn't for the sake of vanity (well, not completely anyway) but simply because that is where the dumbell rack is, when I noticed something a bit, well not nice looking. It was my armpit hair sticking out!
"This is not so bad Walker, why the fuss?" I hear some of you think. Well, no, it's not so bad, but it still made me cringe a bit. I don't have especially dark hair and I don't particularly have lots of it, which for some reason (for me anyway) makes it a damned sight worse seeing the wee beasties making a bid for freedom in public.
I have therefore decided that the only course of action to be taken is get the clippers out and trim they little blighters right down.

Ooh, nearly forgot, Juneathon!!!!
Ooh ooh ooh, MY GARMIN ARRIVED WOOOOO!!!
I am especially excited as a Garmin was the whole reason I started 'athoning and blogging in the first place.
I will review it at a later date as I will need to clock some extra miles through first in all types of weather over different terrain and stuff, so in the mean time I shall supply the link to the Garmin Connect page for yesterdays run. Juneathon Day 3 with added statistical geekery.
Hurrah, it worked!

There you go then, what an exciting day that was. See you again soon.

2 comments:

  1. I think you should consider the full-body-wax option! I'll be very interested in your Garmin review. I keep thinking I should get one, but the choice of brands & models seems endless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha. Can't matey. Tried waxing before, sensitive skin. I'll stick to clippers thanks.

    ReplyDelete