Thursday 2 June 2011

Juneathonday2quickquicknotime!!!

Gotta get it done sharpish! Nearly the end of the day.

Well my deary-oh's, I decided to go the same route as yesterday - but in reverse - and no, I didn't do it backwards. Maybe I should?
It was a beautiful evening with but a smidge wind blowing in some random direction, thankfully not at my face. I had to run topless too as I only had my longsleeve running top with me, and I was not going to wear that on such a shiny evening hell no!
So off I went, cheapy tesco earphones in my head listening to the new James Bond novel. Earphones were removed around 2.5 miles because they kept falling out of my holes.
Not much else to report on the run apart from noticing the increasing numbers of Red Kites in the area, I'm not complaining about them, I love watching the fly.
My iPhone did lose GPS around the 6 mile mark which is quite annoying as it means I have to edit the map when I get home. And I almost got run over too, yay me.
Anyway, 9.94 miles done today in 1:28:36. Next run will be an early morning effer, depending on the legs, I'm tempted to do the same run again!

Night each.

3 comments:

  1. Great time. I can't believe you ran topless!

    -Helen (http://www.helsbels.org.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fact of the day - my mum was attacked by a red kite on holiday. Be careful with sandwiches near them. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-13614326

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen - That's me giving it the hardcore beans that it is. Couldn't face wearing ^^^that^^^ top on a lovely day like it was yesterday. And thankies. :-)

    TH - I would love to be able to get that close to a wild Red Kite, think I shall run with a sandwich strapped the shiny bonce in future!

    ReplyDelete