Tuesday 7 June 2011

Wowee zowee, 1/4 through already!

Sounds like it's almost finished when you write it in fractions don't it? Until tomorrow that is when I won't have a clue what that would be as a fraction. Poss time to switch to percentages after today.

As promised yesterday, just another little tiddler of a run this morning, almost felt like not bothering with it, but that is just rubbish.
Legs were still stiff from the previous few days of running so I'm hoping these little short plods will fix my legs for the start of week number 2 tomorrow when I kick off with another 10 miler after work.
Not much to report on the run itself, just the standard shorty to work, the only problem was about 6 or 7 times,'I seriously thought I was going to crap myself, which is just not nice. Don't know why it happens but I'm pretty sure it something to do with my diet, poss not enough water and too many caffeine based energy and non-energy drinks again.
Anyway, just managed to get to work without doing a Radcliffe in just over 30 mins, so my total for Juneathon is 53.64 miles!
I have to make sure I'm not imagining that number there, no way when I started running last year did I think I would have the motivation and the stamina to be able to do that sort of distance in 1 week. Thankyou Juneathon, and the participants therein for pushing me this far. Awesome. Looking forward to writing about the 100 mile mark this same time next week!

Stu

1 comment:

  1. Great work mate, and I know what you mean about what you learn as you go through this. Janathon blew me away; if anyone had asked me beforehand what I thought I could do I would have been nowhere near what I did. Keep it up, love it. Radcliffe, nice work; you need to find the TV cameras so we can share the experience - hahaha!

    ReplyDelete