Wednesday 6 January 2016

And.... I'm struggling again.

Ha, not with the running though, thinking up post titles! Running is the easy bit in this challenge.
No, it was a fairly steady wallop home from work tonight, probs a bit sharper than I should have done seeing as I will only have 12 hours to recover. Yes I know it's only 3.4 miles but the legs still take a bit of punishment ya know, they pavement things can be a swine on the shins. Though I am incredibly happy I changed my running style to help avoid shin splints, it seems to have worked very well.

https://www.strava.com/activities/464444287

Had a bit of happy news from a company called 2Pure, a distributor for all sorts of running and cycling gear.
I won a Nathan Zephyr 100 in a Men's Running magazine comp in December 2014 and have started to have what I've found to be very common problems - not charging, constant emergency siren - and 2Pure being the distributors for the Nathan brand here in the UK told me to return it from whence it came and they should replace it under warranty. I told them I couldn't do that as it was a competition prize so they're going to send me a shiny new one as a gesture of good will. Yaaay for 2Pure.

Popped into the new gym on the way home last night. Don't think I'm going to bother tbh. It was a bit too small for my liking and was looking to cost around £5 a visit. It will cost me a bloody fortune if I can manage to get in there just 3-4 times a week, and I'm in no position at the mo to spend £50+ a month on gym membership.

Run too is the plod into work via the garage to get me a spot of grub. Also have the first TT match of the new year too night to look forward too, and also the first chance to have a proper play with my GoPro. Expect to see a little video of a spot of ping pong on here in a couple of days time.

Cheers m'peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment