Saturday 2 January 2016

Still going!

Woo, 2 day run streak!
Again, not the most exciting of routes, the same as yesterday in fact but in reverse. 
However, being a silly sod, I didn't cool down or stretch it out after which I really REALLY should do. Sitting ones arse down for a 12 hour shift after a cold, wet, windy run is an amazingly stupid thing to do if you're hoping to run the next day too. I really should have done some other form of leggy type exercise to stop the lactic build up. Burk. 
Ah well, it's done now, all I can do is hope they work in the morning. I'll still only be doing a shorty run but there will be 2 of them. Got to nip to the opticians and pick up a new set of contact lenses, but I may extend the trudge back home by a couple of miles just to get the pegs going a bit. 

Speak again tomo peeps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment