Monday 4 January 2016

I have a sneaky plan......

All this attempting to do a Janathon and ballsing it up by either being too lazy to jog, log or indeed actually blog is a right git. So I've decided to bend the rules slightly, like what the F1 teams do. 
Because I tend to lose motivation to with run or blog, especially on days like today when the run is a late one and consequently the blog is even later, I think it is best for me to write a blog (of mostly nonsense) in which I harp on about the usual guff then shove in there somewhere that I will run later stating the route I'll be taking and that I will edit in a link to it once I get home. So......

I'ma be running home from work tonight, just the 3 and a trice miles, and it'll be nice and steady too. Legs seem to be OK after yesterday's runs, which is nice. 

I was hoping to pop in to the new gym that has opened up, it's actually part of a brand new school that has been built but they are opening it to the general peasantry, outside of normal school hours obviously. It's on my direct route to and from work so would be bang on. And providing they don't charge a bloody fortune, I will probs be a regular visitor. Apparently they're going to charge pay as you go type fees which is ok. And provided they're open at 6am on the dot, I should be able to make it to work on time too. 

But as it turns out, that will probs have to wait till tomo evening now as the Mrs is out giving Pilates a go so I will have to pick the kids up and get them home to bed sharpish tonight as they're back at school tomo. 
Ah well, I'll probs let you know what it's like in Wednesday's drivel. 
Will post the link to tonight's run once I'm home this evening. 
Tuttybye. 

Edit: Forgot to put it in last night. Oopsey.  Never mind eh, here's the link to yesterday's run. 
https://www.strava.com/activities/463076704






No comments:

Post a Comment