Thursday 7 January 2016

Crap food day.

I've eaten nothing but junk today. No really, I have. More so than usual, apart from the couple of bananas and apple, it's been choc and crisps.
Pranny that I am and being in a bit of a hurry to get m'butt out the door to work this morn, I forgot me chuffing lunch. I also forgot to pick up something extra to eat before my TT match tonight. "Luckily" I had some cash on me so I could raid the vending machine at work. 
And there was me thinking that my "eat less crap" diet was going well. Buggered that one up today a bit didn't I?

At least I got my run done this morning, that's the main thing. Legs are quite tight now but I'm hoping that will ease a bit at TT. They best do, as I've got to run in again tomo morning.



Hopefully mrs wifey will let me bring the laptop to work tomo so I can have a play and edit the vids I am planning on filming at the match tonight. 😁🏓🏓

Toodle pip. 👋🏻



No comments:

Post a Comment