Sunday 10 January 2016

Double run post - cos I can't be arsed to write 2 posts.

You won't be able to tell but I had think for ages there for what to write! (Stolen from Alan Partridge).
No really, I've got shed loads to write and not entirely sure where to start. So I may as well load up the links for my runs.

The Saturday run home from work was disgusting - wind n rain n massive puddles - but probs no worse than a lot of people had to put up with at Park Run, they had mud to deal with too. I had to deal with foggy glasses. Far, far worse I think you'll agree. It was however quite fun. :-)

https://www.strava.com/activities/466716632

The Sunday run was far nicer and a lot more restrained and boring, and was just me going back to work if only to pick up my laptop and bike, but at least it was daylight and not windy and raining.

https://www.strava.com/activities/467337664

A couple of other things to report though.
Friday evening I had the first Taekwondo session of the year. It wasn't a particularly heavy session, maybe because it was quite a big class and there was a new starter. The best bit however was intact the cycle home. There was no wind and rain again, the sky was clear and I had tunes in my ears. It was really a wonderful ride home, I was wide awake and absolutely buzzing from a good TKD session. I felt like I could have just kept on riding. Sadly I couldn't. Bah!

I have entered Reading Half Marathon too. Provided I don't break between now and April the somethingth, it will be my first race for bloody ages. I'm looking forward to it.

I was going to mention today's TKD session too, but won't. I'm going to be sticking with the runs to and from work for the mo so that I don't smash my legs off, so nice and boring maps n such.

Cheers all.

No comments:

Post a Comment