Monday 4 January 2016

In kicks the hurts.

So this morning came round far too quickly for my liking. Legs were still aching after the last few days efforts. I know I haven't done massive mileage but my scrawny little body supports just aren't used to it. I do hope they can recover enough before the next run tomorrow evening otherwise I might be very hurty come the weekend. 
It was just the bimble into work, which I had hoped to start at around 6am, but as I didn't get my arse up till gone 6 I didn't have time for a shower at work. Ah well, huzzah for pretty smelly anti-perspiration. 

https://www.strava.com/activities/463364849

Nice little items in the post today. Got my Batman top so I can get more funny looks when I'm out running on Sunday 😃😃, and also got a lense cap type thingy for my GoPro Hero 4 Session that my wonderful friends at Taekwondo got me for my 40th birthday. Still can't believe that they did that. 
I'ma pop into that new gym place I mentioned yesterday on my way home tonight, but not in my batman top, to see what it's like. Will let you know tomo. 
Cheers. 👍🏻




No comments:

Post a Comment